Sunday 11 March 2012

What a Happy Sunday!

I had a great day today... Ate too much and freaked out when I realized that I'm fatter than usual but I just had a nice day spending this whole day with my beloved family (minus my sisters and I miss them so much and would've been a better day if they're here too). 

For the first time since I arrived in Indonesia for this holiday, my parents, brother and I attended a church service. Then we had some Indonesian food for lunch. YUM! 

Then we bought some shirts for my little sister and me. After that we went to an electronic and white goods shop and dad decided to buy a new refrigerator and air con for our new house that is now in the finishing process. Well the kitchen hasn't been set up yet cause it will be the last thing to be set, but I've seen the design and it looks good. It takes a long time to build a house isn't it? Its been like two-years-ish since this new house started building. Maybe because dad doesn't want to rush things. The house won't be ready until next month so I have to wait until my next visit to Indonesia (end of June) to see the completed version and enjoy my stay at my new house.

So, the traffic was pretty bad today. We came home and dad took a nap for about 2 hours then we went out for hot pot dinner. YUM! And since I was too hungry, I didn't take any picture.

So that was pretty much how I spent my day today. And oh, I wore my new shoes and it is so comfy though it has heels.

Anyway its 00:30 here in Indonesia and I gotta sleep and wake up early for my usual pilates class with mom. 

Nitey Nite xx



No comments:

Post a Comment