Wednesday 7 March 2012

Not so much of an active blogger :(

As all of you know, I'm not an active blogger. I'll try to be more active. I haven't post anything in the last few weeks because of a few reasons:
1. Busy: went to Singapore to accompany mum for med check-ups, came back to Bandung (left my laptop), went to Jakarta again for Adelaide Alumni Party (that was pretty lame), came back to Bandung for 1 day coz I don't wanna miss family time since that's the only time my eldest sister can come home to Bandung, then went to Jakarta again for Java Jazz Festival (more on that later :D) and I arrived back in Bandung just 2 days ago. 
2. My laptop was at my cousin's house in Jakarta while I was in Bandung at that time. Now both my laptop and I are in Bandung yay. I couldn't use mom's or bro's laptop or computer coz I don't get the "feeling" to write using their's. 

I like writing tho.. here in my blog so I can share my stories with other people or just my personal diary (I write more in my personal diary.. well of course, I'm not that active here). And.. you can categorized me as forgetful as it is not uncommon for me to forget things. So whenever I wrote about my activities, at another time when I read it again I could remember things that I may have forgotten. 

Well its been over 3 months now since I got back from Adelaide to my beloved home country, Indonesia and yep, time flies! Im flying back to Adelaide soon, in less than 2 weeks. And I am still looking for the perfect graduation dress.. aww its not that easy, I wanted to get it custom made but I'm not too sure about the design (I had a few ideas and some designs from a designer but... arghh.. I didn't get the "feeling") and maybe its better to find one that I really like and just buy it. Hopefully I can find one soon!

Have an awesome day.. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment