Monday 19 March 2012

Adelaide 2012

Hey hey... so I'm back in Adelaide now. Can't believe that I've spent 3,5 months in Indonesia and now I'm back in Adelaide. I arrived yesterday morning and it was a stressing hectic day. I came with my mom's friend's sister and she's a talker, it was her first time travelling overseas and she can't speak English, which why she traveled with me from Indonesia to Adelaide so I can guide her through. Well, when we arrived at Adelaide Airport and went to get our baggages, I got my two luggages then we waited for her luggage to come but unfortunately it wasn't there. Apparently there are quite a number of people who lost the baggage stuffs that day. Well we had to fill up a form and once they heard from Singapore Airlines about her luggage, they'll contact my mom's friend and send her stuff to her place when they found it.

I've lived here, in Adelaide for 8 years so, Adelaide is like.. my home. So is Indonesia... but now, since I don't really live here anymore - and I'm here only to pack my stuff that I will send to Sydney and for my Graduation - I feel different. I feel like I'm just a visitor here, I've lost that "I'm Home" feeling. I used to feel that way and whenever I came back from Indonesia and arrived in Adelaide I'd always feel like I'm back home. This city is just a memory now. I will never forget that I have lived and was raised with a lot of experiences in this beautiful, peaceful, quite, small city. I had a beautiful journey in Adelaide and I know for sure that I'll have an even more beautiful awesome journey in Sydney and I will call it my home. For now I'll enjoy my last moments in Adelaide and of course, my graduation ceremony that I've been waiting for :).

8 years ago, I still remember when I first stepped my feet in this city... and its been more than 8 years since then... time oh time...

No comments:

Post a Comment