Wednesday 7 March 2012

A heartbreaking conversation

Lets just ease the serious nerves, I think I've been to serious in my blog :p

Last few weeks, for almost 2 weeks I was pretty hardcore at the gym. Almost every morning I woke up at 6:30am and left the house at 6:45am to attend a pilates class at 7:00am. After my pilates class I continued with other classes (Zumba, Step or Latin Dance, etc) until 9:00am. Then I continued to do some other exercises at the gym until about 10:00am. My body shape turned pretty well after those hardcore morning exercises and hardcore diet too. My body is the type of body that can easily change its shape so its a must for me to maintain when I've achieved my wanted body shape. Then I went to Jakarta for a week and stopped exercising and dieting for a while. When I was laying down on my cousin's sofa. My little nephew approached me.

Here's a heartbreaking conversation I had with my little nephew (grrr):
N (Nephew): Auntie...
M (Me): Yes honey
N: Is there a baby in your tummy?
M: *panic-realizing-that-i-have-a-fat-tummy-that-i-looked-pregnant-to-him* Nooo....... There's a baby in you mom's tummy not mine (my cousin is pregnant with her second child)! *sobs*
N: *laughing-so-hard*
M: *chased-him-and-tickled-him*

Well, for long term I WILL exercise every morning for at least an hour before starting my activities for the day and continue with my healthy diet. That is actually in one of my 2012 resolutions.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment