Wednesday 7 March 2012

Java Jazz Festival 2012

It was my first time attending the Java Jazz Festival. Java Jazz Festival is held every year in Jakarta and this year is their 8th year. It was AWESOMEEE!!! Dave Koz was amazing!

Sadly, I didn't get to take a lot of pictures and videos because *sigh* my phone ran out of battery and died in the middle of the show.

Here are some pictures I took before my battery ran flat:
Twillite Orchestra 

Twillite Orchestra 

Trio Lestari: Sandy, Glenn and Tompi

Glenn Fredly

Dave Koz
Pocho Sanchez
So, I watched:
1. Twillite Orchestra
2. Trio Lestari: Tompi, Glenn and Sandy Sandoro.
3. Poncho Sanchez Latin Jazz Band
4. Dave Koz
5. Taylor and Bobby McFerrin
6. Hector Infanzon
7. Oele Pattiselanno
8. Mayer Hawthorne and the county
9. Phil Perry
10. My sister's friend's band and I have no idea what it's called

Overall, I very much enjoyed JJF! Dave Koz was amazing. He melted my heart like... I'd marry him :p and the rest of the bands were amazing too :)

Man that was really fun! I would definitely attend JJF every year if I get a chance to. But I'll be working soon and may not be able to come home to Indonesia that often.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment