Monday 28 November 2011

Towards the end of the year

WOOHHOOO!!! 


I am so very very happy..! Three days ago, i finally finished all my exams... so hopefully everything goes well then i can kiss UniSA goodbye...

So, here's some exciting upcoming events:
wed, 30/11/11: Christmas party with my friends
Since I was born, i never really celebrate Christmas with my family. Sometimes i celebrate it with friends, so this year before i go back home to Indonesia, my friends and i decided to do "secret santa" game and have christmas dinner together.

sat, 03/12/11: from Adelaide - Perth - Indonesia
so, on the 3rd of december, i'm going to Perth in the morning, for only a few hours, then catch another plane from Perth to Indonesia. Never been to Perth before but i heard its really quite there. I've heard a lot about Perth's famous Apple Strudel (Corica) and tasted it before and its lovely! So, i'll definitely get some for my family in Indonesia too..

From Perth, my next destination is my home country that i miss so much... :) I cant wait to be back home with my family! Full house! Everybody will be there, mom, dad, two sisters, one brother, two dogs. Its been a while since the whole family gathered. Last year when i went back home, my brother decided to stay in Adelaide and do summer course instead of going home. And it feels incomplete without him. So, i cant wait!!

between today and saturday (03/12/11), there are a lot of things that i must do:
1. cherry picking
2. going to my old house to get my stuff
3. fix my car
4. cook for christmas dinner
5. PACKING!!! (sigh there are so much stuff to be packed)

anyway, it 3am here... bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment