Wednesday 14 December 2011

Graduated

okay, its been more than 2 weeks since i last updated my blog.. and...

GOOD NEWS!!! got my results 5 days ago and yep, i passed everything so now, i'm just waiting for my graduation ceremony in 3 months-ish.. happy!

so i'm back in Indonesia now and happy to be with my family :)

as i probably have mentioned before, apart from being happy and excited, i'm pretty nervous and a bit scared since i'm not a student anymore, i have to face a real life now.. like supporting myself and less reliance on my parents, and there are some changes that need to be made and should'nt be ignored, to adjust to this different life that i'm going to face.

To all graduates, who just graduated like me, i wish you all the very best in your future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment