Wednesday 2 November 2011

Singapore House

My friends have been asking me to try a restaurant called Singapore House. They said its superrr! So, my friends and i went there last week and most of the food we tried were really nice. YUM! cant wait to come back and eat there. The first time we stepped in we were shocked! its like the nicest Asian restaurant in Adelaide, we didnt really expect it to be that nice.

I find it weird having spicy tasty food as entree (as i usually eat it with rice). For example, the chilli soft shell crab. and have another food, say the duck leg for main (and eat it with rice). and we peeked other tables to see how big the portion is, and it was pretty big, so even ordering one main for ourselves would be too much. So my friend and i decided to share 4 main dishes. Some food we ordered are actually entree dishes but since we're sharing, we asked the chef to make it main size. And we struggled to finish everything.












and where's the picture of my duck? :( 
BRB *looking for my duck*

No comments:

Post a Comment