Tuesday 1 November 2011

Faith

I know, I can't take one more step towards you
'Cause all that's waiting is regret
Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore
You lost the love I loved the most

I learned to live half alive
And now you want me one more time


It took so long just to feel alright
Remember how to put back the light in my eyes
I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed
'Cause you broke all your promises
And now you're back
You dont get to get me back



-Christina Perri- Jar of Hearts-

Cut some lyrics from the song "jar of hearts", being in love definitely has its risks.. being hurt by someone you really love is not unusual, my friend once told me:



"Eventually everyone in life is going to hurt you, you just have to figure out which people are worth the pain"


Someone i know very well, has just gone through a heart breaking storm. She was proud of herself for what happened to her, she said "I wanted to give up, it hurts so bad, but i stayed through the pain, i chose not to give up until the end. Although what I stood for gives me nothing until now, but i'm proud to know that i was faithful, coz this proves that i'm a winner... and I know something better awaits me". So, for you you you out there facing some hard times, dont give up, have faith, you'll win  :) 


"When God takes something away from you, He is not punishing you but merely opening your hands to receive something better" -Unknown-


Here's an inspirational song from a great singer that i listen a lot to when i'm down:


They can say, 
Anything they want to say,
Try to bring me down,
But I will not allow anyone to succeed hanging clouds over me,
And they can try 
How to make me feel that I, 
Don't matter at all,
But I refuse to falter in what I believe or loose faith in my dreams

'Cause there's, 
There's a light in me,
That shines brightly,
They can try, 
But they can't take that away from me
From me

Oh they, 
They can do
Anything they want to you, 
If you let them in,
But they won't ever win,
If you cling to you pride, and just push them aside,
See I, 
I have learned,
There's an inner peace I own,
Something in my soul that they can not possess
So I won't be afraid and the darkness will fade

They can't take this 
Precious love I'll always have inside me,
Certainly the Lord will guide me where I need to go


They can say 
Anything they want to say,
Try to bring me down, 
But I won't face the ground,
I will rise steadily sailing out of their reach,
Although they do try,
How to make me feel that I,
Don't matter at all,
But I refuse to fall,
Tell me what I believe or loose faith in my dreams,
'Cause there's a light in me,
That shines brightly yes


-Mariah Carey- Can't take that away from me-

No comments:

Post a Comment