Sunday 6 November 2011

14, 25, 26

14th, 25th and 26th of November, are the dates of my exams... and today is the 7th of November. So, I have exactly 7 days until my first exam. Since, my first exam is a first year subject - that i chose to do in my final semester to ease my final semester's burden and oh, i heard its one of the easiest subject - i will start studying 4 days before the exam. which i (and a lot of former students) think is enough preparation for the exam. meanwhile, since i dont know what to study for my 3rd year core subject, i decided to start revising my elective subject. but... y is it so hard to enjoy exam revisions? out of hundreds of lecture slides, i have done 2 slides so far, yes, ive only revised about 5% of chapter 1 out of 12 chapters. is it because of the weather? or maybe because im currently recovering from my cold and cough? or is it because of my house?

sigh... should stop blaming everything, its just my laziness, yes i know im lazy. i should push myself!

btw this past few days, the weather has been really nice and i love it. i always love spring and summer (minus the exam) :)

2 comments:

  1. helloo!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... im from indonesia too... currently living in Adelaide Australia, and WOW i dont really expect anyone to ever read my blog since i just started end of last month. i think i never really post anything interesting but im so happy to know that someone likes my blog.. and i'd happy to follow ur blog :)

    ReplyDelete