Sunday 23 October 2011

First Post :)

I should be doing my assignment, wait... its ASSignmentSSS... anyway this is my first time posting in a blog so that should be a good excuse...

I have always wanted to blog since like a few years ago, but then i always forgot to do it... and the other day, when i saw one of my friends' blog, i was keen to make one so i did and everytime i wanted to post something, i ended up with nothing... so maybe this is a good start... :p

So, right now im still in Adelaide, South Australia... i have about a month and a few days till i graduate bachelor of management (marketing). YAY! im excited and scared at the same time... im going to face the real world soon!

Talking about Adelaide, its actually a very nice place. Some people might think that Adelaide is such a boring place, but once you've lived and explored Adelaide, you'll find this place pretty amazing... so, i'm pretty sure that i'll miss this place once i've moved to Sydney next year :) but yea i have always loved Sydney so im excited :D

So, a little info about me... i love food, music, baking, cooking, fashion, art, and many more... so, i'll post a lot about them :)

Enjoy my blog and thanks for reading :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment