Monday 24 October 2011

Bugsy

He's a guinea pig. We called him Bugsy coz he looks like a guinea pig from a movie called "Bedtime Stories". I loved him so much. He is so cute, like SO SO SO CUTE OMG!!!!!!!!! (as you can see from his pics). Unfortunately, *sobs* he died, on the 27th of june 2010, which is a day after his birthday and a day before my birthday. I dont really know how he died, we all assumed that it happened because it was too damn cold that night.

                                             Little bugsy hiding im my pocket :)

                                             Bugsy with tuxedo and handmade rose
                                            King Bugsy


                                              Bugsy after shower


Dear Bugsy,
You have been gone for a while now
But you will always be in my heart
Thank you for being a great boy
You were part of my life
No other guinea pig can ever replace you
Rest in peace


Love, mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment