Wednesday 22 August 2012

The Secret to Success in Life

You see.. Im not a good blogger. I don't often update this blog.

Anyway...

I'm a "thinker".. as in I think a lot. Sometimes what I thought of is not really relevant. I like to day dream and I think nothing is impossible, there's always a possibility (even the smallest possibility can happen)... Sometimes, I think about my own life. Not everyone knows my story, even if they do, they will never know how I feel cause we're all different. What I've been through is not as simple as it looks nor as easy as what people can see.

Then, a question popped up in my head "why do I have to face never ending problems?". That question has been in my mind for so long. Whenever I finished dealing with a problem, another problem arises and sometimes I have to face few different problems all at one.

I know I'm not the only person who deals with problems. Everyone has their own problems and I can't judge other people by saying "she/he is so lucky. she/he is living a good happy life". Some... umm correction: A LOT of people (I believe) are facing greater problems compare to what I'm facing or have faced. So, I can call myself lucky. But then, facing all this is painful. It hurts so much... I feel broken.

I've been searching here and there for an answer to the big question in my life (Why do I have to face so many problems?). I'm aware that I'm not perfect. Nobody is... But I want a good problem-free life. I want to be happy.

ok.. now... enough with all the problems... moving on.. lets get to the exciting part...

THE SOLUTIONS
(I pray to God to give me the ability to bless people through this. To reach the lost ones. Let this be God speaking through me. I'm nothing but I want God to use me. Amin.)

1. Path to Success

The best way to learn is to experience. The more problems you face, the more experience. The more experience, the wiser you are. The wiser you are, the more successful you will be (in life). FYI success doesn't mean that you're rich or have everything you want in this world. Success is more of your purpose in life. It can mean happiness, or being influential to others, etc.

Problems -> Experience -> Wisdom -> Success

If you have 10 problems, you have 10 experience, 10 wisdoms and then 10 success stories. But if you have 100 problems, you have 100 experience and 100 wisdoms, then 100 success stories.

So be grateful when you have to face a lot of problems. That means you are created to be very successful in your life. However, don't face it and then throw it. You have to learn and take ACTION from what you have learned.

2. Success Breaker

Giving up is what a lot of people do when one feel like he/she have had enough. God will NEVER give you problems that you cannot face. He knows you better than you know yourself. He chose each one of us even before the world was created. He knows everything, He has planned everything!

When you give up, you are actually cutting "the path to success". In other words, you are throwing away your own success. Don't you think its a waste?! Cause you are actually destined to be big and successful and without you realising, you are you own barrier to success. Instead of climbing up, sometimes people choose to fall. By giving up (in the process), you are throwing away what was planned for you. Some of you may think "how do you know what God has planned for me? This is bullish*t! You don't even know me (that well). You don't know everything or anything!". Believe me, I know nothing about you. But I know my Father and how much He loves his children (us). Look up John 3:16.

Our Father loves each one of us so much. Love is very powerful! Love is unconditional and selfless. God's love is perfect. Which is why I strongly believe that success is ALREADY given/planned by Him for each one of us. So if you're wondering "why am I not successful now?", the answer to that is: you, yourself. You are the reason of your unsuccessful life. You chose to not take that success that God has given to you and the best success breaker in life is your decision to give up.

Use your problem to push you up to your success, don't let your problems use you and drag you down to some place where you're not meant be in (which is where you feel like you're lost and empty). You are not made to be "low" or "small"! You are made to fly mighty like an eagle, you are made to be BIG, successful, to be a head (not tail). A problem is an opportunity. Be grateful for each problems you have.

3. The ULTIMATE Solution

Last night... Just last night... 15 hours ago... I found the root of all my problems I've had in life. Just one mistake. One that affects everything in my life. One that I ignored.

and that mistake is: Lack of Intimacy with God.

When you are intimate with your Creator. You will be given so much, far greater that what you could ever imagine. You would be given, not just wisdom but also great crazy miracles and loads of happiness, even if you are in the darkest place in this world. When you're intimate with Him, you will hear His voice. Well, He won't say it human to human way by talking right in front of your face but you will hear his voice in any form of communication He chose, to communicate with you. When God say it right to you, you don't even need human wisdom. True wisdom is NOT choosing what is right in life. True wisdom is doing what God wants you to do and stay faithful to Him. Your mind is so small but your God is so big. Sometimes God asks you to do something that doesn't make any sense to you at all. But things that doesn't make any sense are great things, and will produce a far greater results than things that actually make sense.

The key to everything is God. Be intimate, seek Him and you will hear His voice. Whatever God has planned is the best for you. Your road to your purpose might be rocky but remember that He loves you, He will NEVER leave you nor forsake you. And the result is more than just worth it.



May you have a blessed day!


*Credit goes to Lysia Jessica*

No comments:

Post a Comment