Friday 8 June 2012

Just another day

This afternoon I accompanied my mother to Prince of Wales Hospital... Everything is good... I'm happy.. 

Then I had dinner with my cousin.. Not blood related.. her uncle and aunt got married to my aunt and uncle... Anyway, I met some new people and I don't remember most of their names anymore... 

Then when we were walking towards where my cousin lives... Those bunch of Indonesian people  I had dinner with bumped into another bunch of Indonesian people... And I thought I saw someone familiar within that bunch of Indonesian people... Someone I don't really want to see... But phewww... its not the one I thought it was... which is good... 

Oh yea me and my sister have been having fun at home... you should try this too! its fun...

www.karaokeparty.com 

Beware! Its ADDICTIVE... lol.. 

Its 2 am now... time to knock off... :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment