Wednesday 4 January 2012

Happy New Year

Well, today is the 4th of January.. but hopefully its not too late to say HAPPY NEW YEAR. I know im not a good blogger, i don't even advertise my blog so that people can read, so only a few people know about this blog. Anyway, I could'nt blog on the 31st of Dec or 1st of Jan because I stayed over at the hospital accompanying my mum who just had an operation.

At that time, when 2011 has just ended, i wanted to write so much so I typed it in my phone so I can copy paste it here :)

01-01-2012

2011 December, my family is reunited, no one is missing, we even have our old maid back working with us. For this new year celebration (although mum and dad doesnt really celebrate new year) I was expecting this complete family to be together hugging each other after we did our countdown. But here I am with my brother accompanying mum in the hospital, while dad, eldest sis and lil sis went home. I am now watching the fireworks from the hospital window while remembering other new year activities that I did during the past few years that I can remember.

For me, many thing happened during 2011. It leaves me with lots of memories, some sweet and some bitter. However, through it all there is not even a second I spent, without great blessing and love from God. I am standing right here, right now, getting ready to step into 2012. A new year with new great journeys, overflowing blessings, love, happiness, success, and may God add more wisdom to me and all my beloved ones :)

Good bye 2011 and welcome 2012 :) It's going to be an awesome year!

No comments:

Post a Comment