Tuesday 20 March 2012

I hate packing

Today I went to the house I used to live in, to pack the rest of my stuff. I have like a bit of personal stuff left and I packed it up. It took me about 7 hours to pack things like: fashion accessories (necklaces, bracelets, hats, earrings, rings, etc) , some unused gadgets and its accessories, stationary, nail polish and other nail stuffs, perfumes, skin care products, and etc... I realizes how disorganized and messy I was and so I had to re arrange everything in order and throw any unwanted/unneeded stuffs. Then I'm coming back tomorrow to pack some more stuffs.. and I need to pack my kitchen stuffs later.. *sigh* seriously... I hate packing... I really do hate packing...

When I came to my old house. I walked in and all the memories came back. How I was a tenant there and I remember when I unpacked things when I just moved in. Then now, I'm packing all my things again and soon I'll unpack it all again. 

I have moved in and out of many houses during my stay in Adelaide. 
2004: from Indonesia to Adelaide (Henry St, Plympton)
2007: Plympton to Wakefield St, St. Georges then back to Plympton
2008: Plympton to Wootoonna St, St Georges then to Ingomar, Hallett Cove
2011: Hallett Cove to Coglin St, Brompton.

Packing is tiring... and it brings back memories when you found something you have'nt seen in a while and it means something... 

Anyway, time for me to sleep... Nite nite xx

No comments:

Post a Comment