Friday 9 March 2012

What a class

This morning I attended a pilates class, then followed by an aerobic class with my mom. In pilates class, my spot was behind this lady who is one of my mom's gym buddies. She made me laugh but of course I tried to hold my laughter in class.

This is what happened:

Pilates Class:
Pilates Instructor (P): Ok, Now lets stretch like this and hold it for 8 seconds.. (It was tough seriously. My legs hurt that it feels like I have just walked from Adelaide to Bandung)
M (Me): 1, 2, 3
L (that lady I was talking about): 1, 2, 3
M: 4
L: 7 (she jumped from 3 to 7)
M: ...................................... 

Oh yea, I fell a few times during the balancing session in pilates class this morning. I hope no one realized it, well... I'll stand at the back of the class next time.. 

Then in Aerobic class:
I: 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 (following the music beat) *moving his legs left and right*
L: *shakes her ass side to side while moving her legs left and right*
M:..................... *laughed out loud (in my heart of course)*


No comments:

Post a Comment