Saturday 14 April 2012

My new home, Sydney

I've been wanting to update my blog but didn't have the time.. Now that I have a tiny bit of spare time, I decided to post as much as I can :D Its been 3 weeks since my last post :(

Hmm.. I'm no longer in Adelaide now. I'm in Sydney and this is my new home now. It takes a while to adapt to this whole different city but I'm all good :) I found some new friends and I'm having fun here. I do miss Adelaide so much though. I grew up in Adelaide and there are so many memories that will never be forgotten. But hey, I'm moving forward and I'll make more beautiful memories here.

I just got a new place and I'm moving soon, which is good :) then I need to start applying for jobs. Can't wait to be in the business world!! Hopefully it wont take long to finally start working.

No comments:

Post a Comment