Thursday 31 May 2012

Just what happened in the last two months

It has been a long long time since I last posted on my blog.. I have been really packed with everything around me. So yea, I'm in Sydney now. I now live in Mascot but wont be here for too long. Once I've got a job, I'm planning to move or mom might buy an apartment in Sydney then I can live there with my sister, hopefully :) 

I cant believe its been almost 2 months since I first stepped my foot in Sydney. So many things have been going on in this last 2 months of my living in Sydney. 

April: I arrived in Sydney on the 4th of April. Moved to a new place in Mascot on the 19th of April. Applied for jobs and got my first interview on the 26th of April, however.. umm long story but I didn't make it through. Received a call from mom on the 25th of April when I was at the star with some friends and she told me that she's in the hospital cause she fell and injured herself and she needs to be operated so I went home and bought a ticket to Adelaide. Went to Adelaide on the 26th of April. Mom got discharged on the 27th of April. Hired a short term accommodation unit somewhere in Kuralta Park and stayed there for 3 weeks. 

May: My sister came to Adelaide for a few days. Went back to Sydney on the 16th of May. Picked mom and little sister from Sydney Airport on the 19th of May. And some shit happened but its pretty personal so I can mention anything about it here. But its pretty bad and it felt like crap... but, all good now, I guess... (hope).

and its the start of June now.. There are so many things that I need to do. I haven't even apply for US visa and this scares me to hell :( i haven't been able to do it :(. I just pray to God so the process won't take long and everything can go smoothly. 

So that's about what happened in the past two months :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment