Wednesday 1 February 2012

Crazy, yes I am

Okay, so my posts have been all serious and mellow.. Actually, I'm not that serious in person. Well.. depends, most people's first impression towards me: feminine, lady-like, serious, etc.. but once people get to know me better, most of them changed their minds. I'm not so close to be categorized "feminine" or lady like, tomboy but not too tomboy. I'm brave, crazy, talkative, playful, etc.. 

Since I'm having my graduation ceremony in less than 2 months and my life is going to change, there are some crazy things I wanna do before I have my graduation ceremony. Like.......... not-gonna-say-it-here! Well, working life doesn't mean I can't have fun (coz I will have fun regardless of anything), but its the time for me to be a real grown up and act like a grown up so I will have to set limitation to certain things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment